Buy Lovely Crystals

10/21/2012

Pink Lemurian crystals from Brazil

I am a crystal lover, I have worked with crystals for many years but I must say that it is rare that I will be taken by storm by a crystal

When I received on friday these pink lemurians I could not believe how potent they are

I normaly use Lemurian crystals for healing and for expanding energies. This new shipment feels very melow and conects one to universal love so quickly that I had to put down my practical affairs for the day and just went into meditation

Pink being the colour of the higher heart combined with the clarity of lemurian seed crystals WOW is all what I can say

I will be uploading in my shop https://lish.com/s/4bp3/celticoracle some shortly. If you are interested in wholesale be quick because they wont last. I have sold little lemurians before and they go very quickly








Ebay links

Lemurian I
Lemurian II
Lemurian III




No comments:

Post a Comment